ISO 50001 Energy
The system covers all of energy management activities. . It aims to become the standard of proper regulation and management. All the institutions responsible for appointing the energy manager or the unit shall establish the energy management system in accordance with the TS ISO 50001 Energy Management System user manual and the requirements standard.
Manufacturers, companies, utilities, energy service companies and other organizations use ISO 50001 to reduce costs and carbon emissions. As of September 2017, more than 12,000 sites worldwide have received ISO 50001 certification. The growth of ISO 50001 will accelerate with an increasing number of companies integrating ISO 50001 into corporate sustainability strategies and supplier requirements.
This integration will benefit from many advantages of your facility by achieving the certification that is the Energy Management standard:
- Reduced greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and carbon footprint
- Globally accepted International Standard
- Increased energy awareness among staff at each level
- Improved operational efficiencies and maintenance practices
- Improved corporate image and reliability between customers and stakeholders
- Compliance with current and future voluntary and / or compulsory energy efficiency targets